In need of a good New Year’s Resolution? Well you’re in luck! Over the next ten weekdays we’ll be giving you a different way each day that you can help the TS movement. We hope that these ideas move and inspire you to contribute to the cause. Let’s make 2012 a year for the record books.
Action #1: Show Your Support To The World
What better way to support the cause than by telling the world that TS matters. There are lots of ways you can do it:
- For $5 you can put a TS ribbon on your car and tell it to other motorists.
- You can say it with a green TS wristband for $3 each.
- If you like jewelry, you can now spread the word in style with a TS keychain, a pair of TS earrings and more.
- Share posts on our Facebook page with everyone on your Facebook list, or share a video on our YouTube channel.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper talking about how TS is relevant to a current issue.
- Show your community that TS matters by joining in the Trek For Tourette (you can get a nifty green toque among other prizes).
- Tell the government that TS matters to a growing number of people like you by becoming a member of the TSFC.
And these are just a few examples. If you have ideas of your own on how to show your support, please share them in the comments section!