In need of a good New Year’s Resolution? Well you’re in luck! Over the next ten weekdays we’ll be giving you a different way each day that you can help the TS movement. We hope that these ideas move and inspire you to contribute to the cause. Let’s make 2012 a year for the record books.
Action #2: Join Others Online
Canada is the most plugged-in country in the world, and we’ve only begun to tap the potential of the Internet to bring the TS community together. For all the misinformation about TS on various websites, there are a great number of resources out there, too, and at the TSFC we strive to empower our population with as many useful tools as possible. Here are some great ideas to advance the TS cause in cyberspace:
- Join our official Facebook page.
- Register as a member of the TSFC Forum. It’s a great place to network with others affected by TS, share experiences, and give and get advice.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel, with 59 videos and counting (or better yet, make a video about TS and send it to us – it can be as simple as a webcam video of you talking about your experience with the disorder – we might just put it up!).
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our tweets.
- Help build The Great Wall of Tics and spread the word.
- Subscribe to this very blog using one of the options in the sidebar (at the top).
Have an idea of your own? Please share it in the comments section!