- President: Andrea Hasey
- Vice-president: Vacant
- Secretary: Jonathan Berry
- Treasurer: Judy Rogers
- Director-at-large: Steve Bosence
- Director-at-large: Pam Harrop
- Director-at-large: Allison McLeod
- Director-at-large: Elizabeth O’Hara
Special Positions Held:
- Director of Records/email/newsletter: Jonathan Berry
- Education and Outreach: Jonathan Berry, Andrea Hasey
- Parent Support Group Lead: Andrea Hasey, Allison McLeod
Meetings & Special Events
The Victoria Chapter conducts a variety of special events throughout the year. Check the Upcoming Events list for specific meeting dates & locations or email us for further information.
Victoria Chapter runs parent / caregiver support groups several times per year. New members always welcome. To learn more please contact the chapter.
Victoria Chapter, Tourette Canada
Support for Schools & Students
Our chapter offers support to schools who are working with children with TS / TS+. We can offer this support in many different ways including: classroom presentations, meetings with teachers, educational assistants &/or administration, and presentations to larger staff groups. The request for support can come through the family, the school, or those working directly with the child. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.
PO Box 48046, 3511 Blanshard Street,
Victoria, V8Z 7H6