The Winnipeg Chapter meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month (except for July and August). Meetings are open to all members and those people who are interested in becoming members and are open to all interested parties. We conduct our business in an open environment and welcome attendance. Meetings are conducted from 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Park Boardroom, Pavilion Gallery Museum, 55 Pavilion Crescent (Assiniboine Park) Winnipeg.
Jan 18, Feb 15, Mar 15, Apr 19, May 17, Jun 21, Sep 20, Oct 18, Nov 15.
PO BOX 49077 RPO Garden City,
Winnipeg, R2V 4G8
- President – Brenda Savilaakso
- Vice President – Sherri Brayshaw-Spencer
- Secretary – Shari Loewen
- Treasurer – Lorne Perrin
- Past President – Kathy Helbren
- Director – Julie DeGroot
- Director – Stan Runions
- Director – Joe Keszi
- Director – Len Dalman
- Contact Coordinator – Verna Perrin
- Advisor – Gary Shady, Ph.D.
- Advisor – Calvin Barbour, RPN Case Coordinator
1-800-361-3120 ext. 62
Tourette Syndrome Service (Clinic)
The Tourette Syndrome Service (TSS) provides consultation, assessment and treatment to children and adolescents who are experiencing symptoms of Tourette Syndrome in conjunction with associated disorders.
Children and adolescents who are experiencing symptoms of Tourette’s Syndrome (TS), also known as Tourette Disorder (TD) along with other co-occurring disorders such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Referrals from individuals, family members, physicians, mental health professionals, or other individuals can be directed to the Child & Adolescent Mental Health Centralized Intake Service at (204) 958-9660.
• Services are provided by a multidisciplinary team and may include: • Assessment (psychiatric, psychological, educational and occupational therapy)
• Individual therapy
• Family therapy
• Group therapy (tic management, positive parenting -Triple P)
• Emotional regulation and organization skills
• Medication management
• School liaison and consultation
• Public education
Tourette Syndrome Service
228 Maryland Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3G 1L6