Tourette Canada Memberships
Your membership dollars directly impact services offered at Tourette Canada. Without your support, we would be unable to offer the services listed below. Please note, Tourette Canada does not receive any core funding from the government, we rely on donations and membership dollars to support the TS Community.
IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP NOTICE 2021
Please note that as of October 2020, existing and newly purchased memberships with Tourette Canada that have renewed or been purchased after January 1, 2020, will be automatically extended to December 31, 2021. Read more about the new policy here, or select an option below.
Individual Membership for $45
With voting privileges for a person
who has applied for membership
Family Membership for $65
With voting privileges for the following
additional family member over the age of 18
Benefits of being a Member:
All members have access to:
- Access to Virtual Support Groups for Parents, Adults with TS, and Youth
- 15% discount on all TC publications
- 15% discount on all TC merchandise
- Learning opportunities for our members to enjoy Canada-wide (webinars, in-person regional parent support groups, in-services, etc.)
- Receive access to our e-magazine: Page24
- Membership Card to facilitate discounts at multiple attractions, transportation, and events Canada Wide!!
*The majority of these discounts are not limited to TC and were not negotiated by Tourette Canada. However, we have secured some exclusive deals with Royal Ontario Museum (Ontario), Craigdarroch Castle (British Columbia) *
- Individual Membership includes: 1 voting right at our Annual General Meeting
- Family Membership includes: 2 voting rights at our Annual General Meeting