In need of a good New Year’s Resolution? Well you’re in luck! Over the next ten weekdays we’ll be giving you a different way each day that you can help the TS movement. We hope that these ideas move and inspire you to contribute to the cause. Let’s make 2012 a year for the record books.
Action #4: Volunteer
Volunteers are worth more than gold. As a volunteer-based organization, the TSFC is powered by our volunteers across the country, and we would not survive a day without their selfless efforts. Have you ever given thought to making a difference in the world by volunteering? You could volunteer:
- At your local Chapter or Resource Unit
- At the next Trek for Tourette or other fundraiser
- At the National Office
- By becoming a trained In-Service Presenter
- By becoming a trained It’s Your Move Facilitator
- By joining one of our committees such as the Youth Committee or the Adult Issues Commitee
- By contributing to the online TSFC Forum (and potentially becoming a moderator)
There are lots of ways that you can volunteer, it’s all a matter of determining what’s a good fit for you. Click here to learn more about it. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s tip. It’s a mighty powerful one.