2013 was a big year for the TS community both in Canada and internationally. Here’s the TSFC’s list of the biggest TS moments of 2013. Do they match yours?
- 13. Former Idol Contestant James Durbin Releases First Single from Second Album
- 12. Man with TS Kicked Off Plane for Vocal Tic
- 11. Carlos Guevara Wins Hearts on X Factor
- 10. Young Man Faces Eviction for Tics, TSFC Weighs In
- 9. The 5th Annual Trek for Tourette Brings Canada Together For a Day
- 8. The DSM-5 Releases New Diagnostic Criteria for TS
- 7. “Building Your Toolbox” at the National Conference on Tourette Syndrome Plus in Mississauga, Ontario
- 6. The Film “Perfect” Broadcasts Nationally on CBC
- 5. Scientists Publish Breakthrough Report on Genetic Architecture of TS
- 4. The 2nd Annual Tourette Hero Contest Takes TS Awareness to New Heights
- 3. Dan Aykroyd Goes Public with His TS
- 2. Scientists Uncover Mechanism That Controls Tics
- 1. The Twitterverse Gets TS for a Day with “Surrender Your Say”
What do you think the biggest TS moment was this year? Leave a comment below.