Tourette Canada is a member-driven organization that anyone can join.
In addition to the many benefits you get for becoming a member, you make Tourette Canada stronger by helping fund vital programs and services; your membership reflects in higher stakeholder numbers, demonstrating a need for support in the form of donor dollars and grant funding, helping us reach more people living with TS in Canada.
Memberships are 12 months, running from the date of purchase. Individual and Family Memberships are available.
Become a monthly donor by contributing a minimum of $10 per month and receive a FREE family membership.
How to become a member:
You can become a member in three ways:
1. Register and pay online for an individual or family membership:
2. Call Tourette Canada at 1-800-361-3120 (905-673-2255 in the Toronto area) and become a member over the phone.
3. Download this PDF membership form and either:
- Fax it to 1-800-387-0120 (905-673-2638 in the Toronto area); or
- Scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Mail it to Tourette Canada, 245-5955 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON, L4V 1R9.
- Full Tourette Canada membership at both national and local levels
- New members receive a membership package
- Exclusive member section to the website, with information only for members
- An exclusive home subscription to T-Can, a print newsmagazine for Tourette Canada members, published four times per year. Here’s a sample issue (4.8 mb);
- Member discounts on useful resources including the Family Handbook, Educator Handbook, Talk Tourette DVD and more;
- Reduced member rates on events such as the National Conference on Tourette Syndrome Plus;
- A vote at annual national—and local, if applicable—meetings; and
- The heartfelt gratitude of everyone who’s working to make Canada a better place for people affected by Tourette Syndrome!