An Important Message to Our Donors
Unlike other platforms, SimplyK does not charge transaction fees, so your entire donation goes directly to Tourette Canada. However, the platform does give you the option to add a tip to help SimplyK keep running its services. If you don’t want to add a tip, in the confirmation message, just choose Other in the drop-down menu and then enter $0.
Benefits of being a Member:
All members have access to:
- Access to Virtual Support Groups for Parents, Adults with TS, and Youth
- 15% discount on all TC publications
- 15% discount on all TC merchandise
- Learning opportunities for our members to enjoy Canada-wide (webinars, in-person regional parent support groups, in-services, etc.
- Receive access to our e-magazine: Page24
- Membership Card to facilitate discounts at multiple attractions, transportation, and events Canada Wide!! *The majority of these discounts are not limited to TC and were not negotiated by Tourette Canada. However, we have secured some exclusive deals with Royal Ontario Museum (Ontario), Craigdarroch Castle (British Columbia) *
- Individual Membership includes: 1 voting right at our Annual General Meeting
- Family Membership includes: 2 voting rights at our Annual General Meeting